Congratulations! You’ve worked hard and you’re ready to own your own home! This is such an exciting time!. But it can be a bit overwhelming too.
Buying a home is one of the biggest financial decisions you will make. I would like to help you find a great home you will love at a price you are comfortable with. There is no cost for my services. The home seller pays my fee.
It’s important you partner with a Realtor who knows the local market and has a solid track record. (Check out my Testimonials tab….or go to RatedAgent.com for independent reviews).
Whether you’re buying your first home, moving-up or downsizing, there are lot’s of questions:
- How much can I afford? Will I be able to get a mortgage? What type of mortgage should I get?
- How long will it take to get a mortgage and what’s the process?
- What neighborhoods should I look in? How are the schools..shopping…transportation…?
- Is this a solid home? Is it priced right? How much should I offer? How’s the neighborhood?
- You found a great home and you signed a contract. Now what?
These are just some of the questions I can help you with.
My goal is to really understand your needs, what you are looking for in your new home and to work hard, with you, to find you the best home at the best price.
And remember, you want a Realtor who works for you. The sellers Realtor (called the Listing Agent), works for the seller and will not have your best interests in mind.
If you’re just starting out, send me an email and I’ll send you a free Homebuyer Guide.
Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and Illinois Housing Development Association have many programs to assist buyers. So be sure to ask me about low down payment and down payment assistance mortgage programs too!
For a free consultation, call me at 847-989-4870.